Information We Collect
- Some Personal Information of software vendors and buyers will be collected automatically by our site. Other data will be collected by us only if you decide to voluntarily submit it on our site.
- We collect information when you write a review, register for an account with us, communicate with us either by phone or email.
- We collect the name, business email, phone number of prospective software buyers. Other personal details of buyers such as industry, city, requirements, designation, number of employees in a company, may also be collected by us.
- We collect the name, email, phone number, and/or organization detail of software vendors.
- We also collect information when you use a social network login such as LinkedIn or Facebook to access our site.
How We Use Information
We will use this information for:
- To respond to communications from you,
- To manage your profile and review(s)
- To reject false or malicious reviews
- To verify the validity of your review(s)
- To invite you to provide reviews about other products and service
- To carry out market research,
- To analyse your use of Our site,
- To send marketing to business contacts regarding our services and products
- To resolve disputes
- To enforce our policies and prevent illegal activities
- To provide and manage vendors’ account
- To gather feedback to improve our site and give a better user experience
We may also use your Personal Information for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email AND/OR telephone AND/OR text message AND/OR post AND/OR web push notifications
To notify you about special offers available from us
How We Store Personal Information
All information collected by us through any means are stored on our servers. Your Personal Information may be transferred across national borders. The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored in, a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Personal information shared by you may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Us.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and when your Personal Information is Processed outside EEA, we will ensure that the recipient of your personal Information provides you adequate protection.
We collect personal data for certain purposes, hence we retain such information to perform only those tasks.
Your personal information will be kept for the duration of our relationship with you and:
- The period required by tax and company laws and regulations; and
- As long as it is necessary for you to be able to bring a claim against us and for us to be able to defend ourselves against any legal claims.
Security of Personal Information
We have the necessary technical, physical, and administrative infrastructure in place to collect, monitor and use your personal information. We do our best to protect your personal information.
Only authorized employees, contractors, and agents are allowed to access your information so that they will be able to perform important tasks related to our business and deliver our programs, products, and services.
However, the Internet can never be a fully secure place. We cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you share with us via our website or apps.
A cookie includes a unique identifier that is sent by a web server to the browser on your computer, mobile phone, or any other internet-enabled device when you visit an on-line site.
Some of our pages may have clear gifs, tags, or pixels that allow us to count users who have visited our pages. We collect only limited information through such means.
We also use third-party cookies on Our Site. Third-party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Although these Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site, we use them for multiple reasons.
All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current English and EU Cookie Law.
You are suggested to keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date so that you can choose to delete Cookies at any time. However, deleting cookies that you may not be able to use our site more quickly and efficiently.
Data Subject Rights
Citizens of the European Union have the following rights regarding your personal information.
Right to access and/or correct your personal information: You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you. You can also ask for a copy of the information.
You can also ask us to correct any information we may hold about you that think is inaccurate.
- Right to restrict use of your personal information: You have the right to restrict any unlawful processing of personal information. You can prevent us from using any inaccurate information about you. This restriction will apply until we have verified the accuracy or corrected your personal information.
- Right to request deletion of your personal information: You have the right to ask us to delete your personal information in most circumstances. You can also opt-out from receiving any marketing communications. You can also choose “do not contact” option while sharing personal information with us. We may refuse to delete your personal information if such information is required to comply with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to object to processing of your personal information: You have the right to object to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You have the right to complain to the data protection authority in the country where you reside, where you work, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws has taken place.