When you are scheduling meetings, you find it tough to update the meeting time and date for each participant. However, if you use a meeting scheduler app, the hassle associated with it is much lesser. Meeting scheduling software allows you to define the availability and reduce the risk of wrong slot allocation.
There are multiple types of meeting schedulers, and after testing, we have shortlisted the best eight online meeting scheduler tools.
A great meeting scheduler software should be easy to use and integrate with the operating systems.
Free Meeting Scheduling Software by HubSpot is one such software that can easily sync to your Google or Office 365 calendar, so prospects can always see your most up-to-date availability.
But it should also meet your requirements as per the team size and features you need. Go through the list we have compiled and read the reviews to decide the best option.
Best Online Meeting Scheduler Apps
ScheduleOnce helps users schedule phone and video meetings easily, automatically sending conferencing information to all parties with every update. Video meetings are created with unique meeting IDs and passwords, enabling a secure and private experience.
ScheduleOnce offers a wide range of features allowing you to create almost any scheduling scenario. Whether you’re scheduling solo, or within and across teams, we’ve got you covered.
- Build your scenario
- Share and publish
- Receive bookings
Calendly helps you schedule meetings without the back-and-forth emails. Calendly can connect with up to six of your calendars to automatically check availability and help you connect with your best contacts, prospects and clients.
How it works
- Setup is easy. Let Calendly know your availability preferences and it’ll do the work for you.
- Share your Calendly links via email or embed it on your website.
- They pick a time and the event is added to your calendar.
- Calendar Integrations
- Time Zone Intelligent
- Works with your apps
- Grows with your team
All the Sales Productivity Features You Need, Right In Your Inbox from email tracking and meeting scheduling to seamless Salesforce integration, Cirrus Insight will convert your manual, time-consuming sales process into a powerful, efficient email and activity tracking system.
- Sales Productivity
- Salesforce Integration
- Enterprise Scheduling
- Flight Plans
Say goodbye to phone tag. With your customized scheduling page, clients can easily view your real-time availability and self-schedule their own appointments.
- Control your availability 24/7: Manage multiple locations and employees, only show your clients the calendar you want them to see, and harness all the flexibility to make scheduling work for you.
- Organize your schedule: Auto-adjust for time zones, let clients easily cancel & reschedule themselves, and send automated reminders to keep clients prompt.
- Organize client information: Ask clients to fill out intake forms at the point of booking, so you’ll have everything you need to know about them in one place.
It’s a beautifully simple, mobile and desktop app that eliminates the back-and-forth by comparing signup, suggesting times and, finally, booking the event.
We’ve all been there. It starts with the words, “We should set up a meeting.” And then what follows is a ping-pong-like, back-and-forth where we try to set up a time to meet. Add a third, fourth or ninth participant to the meeting and the ping-pong game can last a while.
Pick lets you find time without eating up a bunch of it to do it. And good things happen when more stuff actually does.
x.ai is a productivity tool powered by artificial intelligence that lets you schedule meetings effortlessly. We believe it should be easier and less time-consuming to schedule meetings, and x.ai is built to help everyone achieve that.
x.ai’s scheduling engine empowers you and your team to automate the most tedious parts of scheduling — finding compatible times to meet with large groups, sending follow-ups and reminders, and managing cancellations and reschedule requests.
Connect with your calendar and only share the times you want with your customers – they book straight into your calendar. Customers get their own notifications, reminders, calendar invites and more.
- Connect your calendar: First, connect your Google or Microsoft Outlook.com / Office 365 calendar to YouCanBook.me. We use this calendar to check your availability.
- Create your booking page: Next, create your first booking page. Enter your availability and choose the length of your appointments.
- Share your booking page: Now it’s time to share your booking page link. You can share it via email, your CRM, your help desk or embed it into your website.
- Customers schedule appointments: Customers can now schedule appointments without any back and forth. We handle timezone differences and only offer times if you’re free in your connected calendar.
- Bookings straight into your calendar: A new event will appear in your connected calendar when your customers schedule an appointment. It includes all the details you need to know.
- The meeting takes place: Host virtual meetings with apps like Zoom by sharing your conferencing link, or add location details for face-to-face meetings. Use automated confirmations and reminders to reduce no-shows.
Doodle is the simplest way to schedule meetings with clients, colleagues, or teams. Global enterprises worldwide are leveraging our scheduling platform and our powerful API, to discover how Doodle can help them save time, close more sales deals, and decrease time-to-hire for job candidates.
- Schedule time with anyone. On any calendar platform.
- Wrangle a group of busy people. In minutes.
- Manage your scheduling in one spot.
- Go Doodle Pro, Team or Enterprise
- Meet your new appointment scheduling assistant
Find the time that works best for everybody and scheduling your dinner party, bookclub meeting, or a guys night out has never been simpler. Find the best possible time for your event based on input from everyone you’ve invited.
we wanted to build a service which made it easy for people to find a date which works best for a group of friends to get together. Sending emails, waiting for your friends to answer and then collecting answers from multiple email threads can become very tedious and time consuming. WhenAvailable is meant to assist with this kind of scheduling and is ideal for planning dinner parties, book club meetings, movie nights, etc.
How do I invite additional people to an event?
Anyone with a link to an event can participate in it. You can copy the URL of the event from your browser’s address bar.
How I do create a poll with time slots?
This is not possible at the moment, Sorry!
Is my data safe?
Yes. All data is stored in a secure database and is never used for any commercial purposes.
Is it free?
Yes, Rallly is completely free to use.
This is great, is there anything I can do to help out?
Yes! Rallly is open source, so you can contribute to the project on GitHub.
- Share: Create a page for your upcoming event and share it with your friends.
- Discuss: Discuss details of the event with your friends right on the event page.
- Vote: Let everyone know which dates best work for you and find a common date to host your event.
Schedule meetings and appointments with groups by simply sharing your availability. Put an end to scheduling nightmares.
NeedToMeet is a global provider of meeting scheduling software that allows individuals and businesses to find a time that works for everyone.
NeedToMeet streamlines the time-consuming process of meeting administration, attendee polling, and scheduling any type of meeting via both online and mobile apps. It removes the hassles of lengthy email chains, time zone conflicts, and phone tag.
Its powerful administrative features allow a meeting organizer to manage the details of all their meetings in a single dashboard.
Schedule your appointments faster and forget the back-and-forth emails. Your calendar stays full, and you stay productive.
- Eliminate the back and forth of meeting scheduling: Put the power to book meetings in the hands of your prospects. Meetings syncs to your Google or Office 365 calendar, so prospects can always see your most up-to-date availability.
- Give prospects more flexibility to schedule time with your team: Send group meeting links to allow prospects to schedule time with more than one person in your organization.
No designated sales rep? Set up a round-robin meeting link so prospects can schedule a meeting with the sales rep whose availability works best for their schedule.
- Easily book more meetings by emailing or embedding your calendar: Schedule more meetings and generate more leads by embedding your calendar on your website — no coding needed. Then sit back as prospects conveniently schedule meetings with you directly on your website.
Arrangr is an easy-to-use tool that helps busy people find time slots for meetings, get togethers, and places to meet.
Arrangr protects linked third-party accounts with best practice protocols like OAuth 2.0, app-specific passwords, and 2-factor authentication, while Arrangr passwords are secured with a NSA-designed one-way cryptographic function.
You can do so much more with Arrangr by connecting it to other apps you use like Google Cal, Zoom, and Slack to automate your meeting planning process.
Arrangr can work with thousands of other apps through Zapier and with our flexible customization.
It is the First Intelligent Meeting Platform for Remote Sales
Increase sales productivity and close more deals with automated scheduling, preloaded playbooks, structured note taking and deep CRM integration
- Automate Scheduling Workflows
- Always deliver the perfect pitch
- Interactive Screen Sharing that Converts
- Keep Your CRM Updated
- Analyze and Scale What Works